Subject: FW: Küsimus
From: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 11:57:26 +0200

registreerimiseks

From: Visnapuu Lauri <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2024 11:43 AM
To: Peeter Uibo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Küsimus

Tere

Mul siin üks töö. Kas lahendus sobib? Saadaks taotluse TRAM-i.

Lugupidamisega

Lauri Visnapuu

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 59089993

E-mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, Tartu mk. 61713

Palun külasta meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.